What documents do I need?

What documents do I need?

What documents do I need?

One document to prove your right to work in the UK, which could be:

  • UK/EEA passport
  • EEA ID card (plus additional photo ID)
  • Non-EEA passport, with valid visa (including immigration status) or Biometric Residence Permit
  • UK birth/adoption certificate with National Insurance number

One document to verify your address, which could be:

  • A bank or credit card statement (not from an online bank like Monzo or Starling)
  • An original utility bill (excluding mobile phone)

If you’re applying to drive with a car or scooter, we also require:

  • UK/EEA driving licence (or provisional licence and CBT for scooters)
  • Proof of food delivery insurance

Post comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *