What insurance do I need?

What insurance do I need?

What insurance do I need?

For cars and motorised scooters:

Standard insurance that covers you for the everyday use of your vehicle. It covers you for the times when you’re not using your vehicle for your work. SD&P insurance is a legal requirement for any vehicle that has not been declared off-road.

Your SD&P insurance does not cover you for your food delivery work with Propagrub. If you’re delivering food in return for payment, in addition to SD&P you’ll need to have:

  • Hire and reward insurance, or
  • Fast food delivery insurance, or
  • Carriage of goods, including food, for hire and reward insurance

This covers you when you use your car or scooter for work. We’ll need to see proof of this insurance before you start driving with us.

Post comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *